Are you looking for a job that is more than just a job? Do you want to look forward to going to work each day? Are you a hard worker with a positive attitude and a strong sense of responsibility? Do you want to work for a company that cares about you and wants you to be successful?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, The Basement Finishing Company wants to talk to you! We are actively seeking people with skills in a wide variety of areas, who can work with us on a full-time or contract basis.
What we are looking for:
- High-level executive staff with experience in senior management and corporate-level decision-making, who can help us bring The Basement Finishing Company to the next level.
- Skilled tradesmen who can be a part of creating the superb finished basements that our reputation is based on
- Creative interior designers who can create innovative 3D designs, and who can advise clients on what finishes and materials will work best with the vision.
- “Behind the scenes” administrative staff who can ensure that business runs smoothly and effectively
- Friendly, approachable customer service staff who can answer questions and ensure that our customers are happy
- Cleaning staff who love the satisfaction of turning a space into something that is beautifully spotless
The qualities we value most:
- A solid work ethic
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- The resourcefulness to seek solutions to problems or better ways of doing things
- A high level of positive energy
- A habit of showing up on time and following through with commitments
What we offer to committed, hard-working staff:
- Fair compensation
- Increased responsibility for those who prove themselves
- A positive working environment that you will want to go to every day
- Opportunities for learn new skills or upgrade existing ones
- Opportunities for advancement
We are not just any employer. We treat our staff with respect and we reward hard work and dedication. We are committed to providing our clients with exceptional quality, value and designs – the kind of work that we believe only happy employees can provide. We provide a working environment that is friendly and positive, where everyone has the belief that anything is possible.
Our customers love providing us with positive feedback, and we do not keep that to ourselves. If someone complements the workmen or designers who created their basement, we pass that feedback onto the right people, so that they can celebrate the satisfaction of a job well done.
To find out how to become a part of our team, call us at 416-385-0101
or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this unique opportunity.